Future of Marketing
Why you should attend:
- An effective, forward-thinking marketing plan is key to your business' success and growth.
- Discover new techniques and tools from some of the most innovative minds in marketing today.
- Learn new solutions to some of your biggest marketing priorities.
- Get your business ready for the future - as the future of marketing is now.
It's here. Make sure your business is ready!
March 23rd 2017
Cape Codder Resort & Spa - Hyannis, MA
11:00 - 11:45 Opening Keynote
Ann Marie Dumais, Open Innovation Leader & Global Strategist, GE - Never Stop Experimenting
12:15 - 1:00 Lunch Keynote
Shamus Grubb, Creative Director, LEGO - The Creative Spirit
1:15 -2:00 - Breakout Sessions
- Design Thinking for Your Small Business - Hannah Liffe of Fidelity Labs
- Intro to Digitial Marketing:Innovating in 2017 - Amanda Tessier of Altisource
- Converting Leads into More than Sales - Ashley Gelineau of Hubspot
2:15 - 3:00 - Breakout Sessions
- CX:The New Brand Order -Steven Fisher of the Revolution Factory
- How to use Video to Build Your Brand - Alecia Orsini Lebeda of Good Natured Dog
- Building Your Marketing Platform:10 Do's and Don'ts of Effective Marketing - Ellie Mirman of Toast
3:15 - 4:00 - Breakout Sessions
- Designing Your Experience for Your Customers - Jill Starrett of Fresh Tilled Soil
- Mobile Bootcamp: Top Five Mobile Stategies to Employ Today to Survive and Thrive in Today's Mobile World - Navah Hopkins of Wordstream
- 5 Potential Obstacles to Your Online Sucess - Dan Slagen of Alignable
4:15 Closing Keynote
Greg Hemmings, President, Hemmings House - Three ways to use film storytelling to make a positive impact on society and brand