View our Video ⇒
Why market with Sea Watch Realty?
We market only commercial properties. Getting the best return on your assets requires dedication and expertise. With over fifteen years in the business, Sea Watch Realty, Inc.’s Team has experience from years of selling and leasing commercial property which attracts both Buyers and Sellers.
Sea Watch Realty has great name recognition throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod we currently have five offices located in Easton, Falmouth, Hyannis, Marion, and Plymouth. Having five offices provides Sea Watch Realty with a regional perspective that can be a significant benefit in marketing your commercial property.
Because we represent many commercial property owners in the region, our property signs on major highways attract a large number of qualified buyers and tenants. Sea Watch also works directly with major regional and national retailers, developers, and investors.
Sea Watch associates have extensive business backgrounds in addition to real estate expertise. Our professional negotiating skills have saved clients thousands of dollars. These backgrounds include:
• Retail Development
• Mortgage Lending, Development, and Finance
• Environmental Site Assessment & Evaluation
• Architecture & Development
• Civil Engineering and Office Development
• National Marketing and Executive Management
• Attorney, Computer Science, and COO of High Tech company
• Chief Operating Officer at Massachusetts General Hospital
• Residential Development
Sea Watch Realty has a team approach to selling real estate and works differently than many other brokerage firms by sharing listing information between Associates through our intranet site. When you list your property with Sea Watch Realty you are not just hiring one broker, you get the whole team of Associates marketing your property to our network of prospects.
We reach potential commercial buyers by using many marketing tools. Our primary marketing vehicles are:
• The New England Real Estate Journal, Banker & Tradesmen, Cape Business Magazine, Plymouth County Business and the New England Business Bulletin, which are the principal publications for commercial real estate in our market.
• All internet commercial brokerage services including Loopnet, COSTAR, Bizbuysell and our web site www.seawatchrealty.com .
• Appropriate Newspapers in the marketplace including the Wall Street Journal, Boston Globe, Cape Cod Times, New Bedford Standard Times, Brockton Enterprise, Taunton Gazette, and Enterprise Newspapers.
• Targeted Direct Mail to property owners and potential buyers
• Targeted Email to distribution lists of potential Buyers and Tenants of our listings.
• Exclusive use of our customized contact database and long term relationships with over 5,000 people in our marketplace.
• Highly Recognizable Network of Blue and Yellow Signs with our Logo on many properties along high traffic roads within the marketplace
Sea Watch Realty is not just about land and buildings. Our ultimate goal is to provide the necessary resources and expertise to give you the best return on your assets!
The Sea Watch Realty Team regards integrity, honesty, and confidentiality as the cornerstones of our business relationships.
Above all, the Sea Watch Realty, Inc. Team cares about the people they work with. Our goal is to provide personal, professional service. Our goal is to make lifelong clients – not single sales. We stake our reputation on it!
Sea Watch Realty works, on a regular basis, with both national and regional investment companies such as REITs and TICs as well as individuals either completing a 1031 or expanding their investment portfolios.
This results in a broadly based level of commercial real estate actively that gives us the added advantage of staying in touch with national and regional leaders in the industry.
Please contact one of the Sea Watch Realty Associates to assist you with your needs.
Services that we provide:
Commercial Real Estate Sales
• Investment Properties
• Commercial Buildings
• Commercial and Multi-Family Land
• Retail Buildings and Sites
• Office Properties
• Industrial Warehouses/Flex Buildings
• Restaurant – Hospitality Properties
• Special Purpose Properties
Commercial Real Estate Leasing
• Pad Sites
• Ground Leases
• Inns, Hotels
• Retail Stores
• Service Businesses
• Custom Site Selection Projects
• Chapter 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
• Commercial Real Estate Consulting
For Email Marketing you can trust
40 Under 40 Awards
June 19, 2013
Click here to register!